Our mini directory is available for women owned businesses only. Below are our terms and conditions. Please read carefully and understand before you submit your listing.
- All new listings will be checked before it goes live on our website. We do this checks to confirm that the links are working and also to check for spelling errors.
- Your listing will go out within 48 hours of submission if approved. If not approved, we will contact you via the email address you provided in the listing.
- We reserve the full rights to reject or approve any listing with or without explanation
- You are solely responsible for the information you submit to us. If you have any update, use the contact form to tell us what you want to change or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your listing must abide with the following rules:
- You may list your business or profile, however profile is preferable.
- It must be placed in the appropriate category so that users can find you easily with Search. If your category is not available, you may place your listing under General or Others
- You must not list any business that is into shady deals, illegal contracts, immorality or any business that is being banned in your country
- You acknowledge that we have the right to review, modify, approve or reject any listing submitted to our website with or without prior consultation.
- You agree that we can remove your listing if it breaches any of the terms on this website
- You must list a business that you own, that you legally represent and you certify that you are of age to access our website
- We shall not accept responsibility or be liable for any breach arising from third party actions.
- We shall not accept responsibility or be liable for any omission or error that may arise from listing your business on this website.
- Listing fee is free for the first year. Payment and fee for subsequent years will be announced soon.
Date of first publication — 02/05/2017